Things to know before adopting
- Make to have evaluated the cost for adopting a cat (food, vet, care, etc.)
- Ask yourself if you’re ready for a long term engagement. Cats can live up to 15 years.
- Make sure to consider an adaptation period as your new cat settles in as it could relieve itself across the house.
- Cats under five years old : 215$*
- Cats under five months old : 215$*
*This fees include sterilisation, first vaccine, parasite treatment and a 15 day warranty.
Age: 5 ans
Garfield is an affectionate that enjoys being pet.
Age: 1 year old
Tigresse is an energetic cat that likes to play.
Age: 5 months
Arthur is our little adventurer; he likes being walked with a leash.
Age: 2 ans
Chanel is sweet and affectionate. She likes to be pet and cuddled.
Age: 4 years old
Leonardo is a bit shy, but becomes quickly affectionate.
Age: 3 years old
Alena is curious and loves peoples. She’s also very affectionate.